The University of Arizona Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery cordially invite you to join us for an exciting 3-day course in Otolaryngology.
A Comprehensive ENT Practice Update for the General Otolaryngologist
- Best practice panels
- Evidence-based recommendations
- Interactive format, audience participation encouraged
- Focus on new and evolving technologies
- Practice management
- Featuring internationally renowned speakers
This symposium is aimed at general otolaryngologists, residents, physician extenders and primary care physicians interested in Otolaryngology. Along with University of Arizona Otolaryngology faculty, we have invited internationally renowned experts to teach and share their insights, informal lectures, and interactive panels. Many of our state’s prominent academicians will be lecturing during this course.
The meeting will take place at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona.
- Golf on Your Own -- Special Greens Fee for conference attendees on their own time, contact clubhouse for rates and to schedule tee times, (520) 577-4015.
We look forward to hosting another great meeting!